Movie-heb Forum..............Movie reviews & Downloads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Chicas Bailando Bien Hot Target=
drop dead diva  EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part I(2010)DVDRip
drop dead diva  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 pm by arif271

» BEST SHOW EVER!
drop dead diva  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:58 am by hanif

» bring back the family guy
drop dead diva  EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 pm by tinalovedvd

» pure hilarity
drop dead diva  EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm by tinalovedvd

» great season, color problem?
drop dead diva  EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm by tinalovedvd

» A Lot of fun
drop dead diva  EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm by tinalovedvd

» The Social Network (2010)DVDRip
drop dead diva  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 pm by Chimtroi

» Devil (2010) DVDRip Xvid
drop dead diva  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:58 pm by Chimtroi

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Movie-heb......Movie review & Download on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Movie-heb Forum..............Movie reviews & Downloads on your social bookmarking website

drop dead diva

2 posters

Go down

drop dead diva  Empty drop dead diva

Post by Morleybaby Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Season 2 of Drop Dead Diva Seasons 1-2 DVD Box Set is overflowing with even more of the sassy humor and heart felt moments that made season 1 a hit. While season 1 of Drop Dead Diva Seasons 1-2 DVD Box Set had a slow start season 2 of Drop Dead Diva Seasons 1-2 delivers one "can't miss episode" after another.
I know it's silly but this show is better than ice cream at perking me up a bad day; I forget my problems and end the day feeling warm, fuzzy, and hopeful.
My only complaint is that it's only 13 episodes of Drop Dead Diva 1-2 dvd. It feels like I have to wait forever for the new season and then the season is over right after it begins. In the Season 2 of Drop Dead Diva dvd box set finale, Kim works on a case with Claire, who is determined to win at all costs; Stacy lands a commercial, but Fred grows jealous of the man playing her husband; and a case involving cryogenics has Jane and Grayson thinking about Deb. Tonights episode was great, but I was sad to see Grayson get hurt or possibly killed, I have a few theories into how this could play out. 1. At the end of the episode when Grayson says "Deb" he has been knocked "silly" and just wishes/hopes/or thinks it is Deb. 2. Drop Dead Diva 1-2 was great, but I was sad to see Grayson get hurt or possibly killed, I have a few theories into how this could play out. 1. At the end of the episode of Drop Dead Diva 1-2 when Grayson says "Deb" he has been knocked "silly" and just wishes/hopes/or thinks it is Deb. 2. Fashion-conscious Deb gets into an accident at the same time Jane, a brainiac lawyer, is shot defending her boss. Thinking there's been a mistake, Deb hits a button that sends her back to Earth...right into Jane's overweight body.

Morleybaby

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

drop dead diva  Empty Re: drop dead diva

Post by dianadadly Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:42 am

Like watching movies, thank you very much for the good Thanks for sharing. bounce

dianadadly

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-19

http://xn--108-1klzd4a0j0b1d.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum