Movie-heb Forum..............Movie reviews & Downloads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Chicas Bailando Bien Hot Target=
bring back the family guy EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part I(2010)DVDRip
bring back the family guy EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 pm by arif271

» BEST SHOW EVER!
bring back the family guy EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:58 am by hanif

» bring back the family guy
bring back the family guy EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 pm by tinalovedvd

» pure hilarity
bring back the family guy EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm by tinalovedvd

» great season, color problem?
bring back the family guy EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm by tinalovedvd

» A Lot of fun
bring back the family guy EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm by tinalovedvd

» The Social Network (2010)DVDRip
bring back the family guy EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 pm by Chimtroi

» Devil (2010) DVDRip Xvid
bring back the family guy EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:58 pm by Chimtroi

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Movie-heb......Movie review & Download on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Movie-heb Forum..............Movie reviews & Downloads on your social bookmarking website

bring back the family guy

Go down

bring back the family guy Empty bring back the family guy

Post by tinalovedvd Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 pm

did you ever hit your television telling it to be more funny will if you have look no futher because family guy will bring tears to your eyes because you will be laughing your a$$off.now if we could only knock some sense into fox to bring back the family guy.
With the release of this boxed set, you can Gossip Girl set seasons now own the third and final season of the short-lived but outstanding cartoon series "Family Guy." The 22 episodes from this season are, overall, quite hilarious. The commentary is frequently as enjoyable as the episodes, as various members of cast and crew discuss the creation process, animation, writing, censorship, etc. The last two episodes in this set are very memorable. The last aired episode explores three pieces of "viewer mail" -- three bizarre scenarios like wishes from a genie in a bottle, superpowers from toxic True Blood collection complete 1-3 waste, and "Little Rascals," Quahog style. The last episode didn't make it on the air. Tasteless but side-splitting jokes about Judaism obviously didn't please censors and network officials. It's well worth it to own all three seasons (two boxed sets) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season complete of this show. The writers constantly push the boundaries of taste, tact, and television censorship. Television wasn't ready for "Family Guy," but you should be ready to own every episode!
This is the greatest show of all time!!! A cheap Californication seasons ton of my friends had never heard of it, I made them watch one episode, and now they want them all. FAMILY GUY RULES!!!!!!
Family Guy is great! Season 3 is a riot. Highly recommended.
great price, fast shipping.
What can I say? Family Guy was the best animated cartoon in the history of television! Yes, even better than the current Simpsons, which has gone stale in the past few seasons. Even though Simpsons was clever, it never made me howl and cry with laughter, which I have done on numerous occasions with Family Guy. I have seen the lost episode, "When You Wish Upon a Wienstein", I managed to download it a while ago, and let me tell you, it wont disappoint! It is absolutely halarious. Ben Merlin seasons set Stein is actually a guest voice, as a Rabbi. One can see, however, why it Sons of Anarchy 1-2 series season was banned. All of you will know what I am talking about, very soon. The quality is outstanding, which only adds to the outstanding show that it already is. BUY THIS SET, AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE FIRST SEASON, BUY THAT TOO!!!
I first was skeptical of this show and thought it to be below Sex and the City collection series 1-6 my maturity level.Then i found out about Stewie, the most hilarious character Desperate Housewives season 1-6 collection ever created.And,tied for second, brian and quagmire.This is worth the money.Get it. WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!
Family Guy is in my opinion, the funniest show ever made. Each episode is a masterpiece that shows the hilarious antics of Peter Griffin and his family and friends. I have owned both this collection as well as the 1st Prison Break 1-4 boxset one since around the time they were released and I still watch them all the time. The shows are that funny that you will watch them numerous times quoting your favorite scenes as they appear. This is one dvd collection that you will want to own if you like Ghost Whisperer 1-5 series boxset Family Guy at all, as it is definitely worth the money.
Ah, yes..more of the clever humor from Seth in this box set. The first disc is my favorite, there are a lot of really good episodes on it (The Thin White Line, Brian Goes To Hollywood, And The Wiener Is.., Lethal Weapons) It doesn't stop there, though. The second disc has one Leverage dvd boxsets of the episodes I would have to site as one of my overall favorites from the show (Screwed The Pooch) and Emission: Impossible. Battlestar Galactica boxset collection 1-4 I would recommend this in Californication 1-3 series collection addition to Seasons 1 and 2, they are both so good, you just have to own them both.
"Family Guy" remains one of the funniest shows ever to hit the small screen. (The character of Stewie remains one of TV's greatest creations, destined to live forever in our hearts. God bless you, Seth MacFarlane!) It's a pity the folks at Fox who were once so seemingly cutting-edge are now so committee-driven that they can't recognize a gem when they see it. Fortunately for us, though, there's DVD.The package buy Everybody Loves Raymond season 1-9 dvd for Seasons 1&2 could have been cleaned up a bit, but this Season 3 transfer looks great!! The commentaries are not The West Wing seasons boxset 1-7 necessarily helpful -- Seth MacFarlane and the gang often start riffing, & frequently one wishes they spent more time actually watching the episode & commenting on what was going on therein -- but Ghost Whisperer 1-5 box set complete dang, they're funny!! And they make you feel like you're Leverage season box set sitting there with them (being ignored). Practically every episode will have you aching with laughter. "When You Wish Upon A Weinstein" is dynamite.I do find myself wondering if I'm missing an "in" joke with this DVD set. Jennifer Love Hewitt appears in one episode as Peter's date, and the actress guest-voices herself ... but the jewel case lists "Gwyneth Paltrow" as the guest for that episode. Huh?! It's not possible to confuse Jennifer Love Hewitt and Gwyneth Paltrow ... is it? Maybe I just don't get it. Oh, well.In any event, fans of the show have likely already bought the set, or are about to. But if you're a fan of cutting edge comedy, do yourself a favor and pick up this DVD set!!
This show is freakin' sweet! It has hilarious episodes, and great jokes. Seth Mcfarlane is a genious. This is my favorite show along with The Simpsons, and South Park. I have also heard great news that FAMILY GUY WILL RETURN TO FOX IN SPRING 2005. My favorite charaters are Peter, Brian, Stewie, and Quagmire Two and a Half Men 1-7 series box set (giggidy, giggidy, giggidy). Here are my episode reviews: The thin white line- 4/5 Frasier 1-11 seasons The Closer 1-5 dvd Brian does Hollywood- 4/5 Mr. Griffin goes to Washington- 4/5 One if by clam, two if by sea- 3/5 And the wiener is...- 5/5 Cold Case set seasons 1-7 Death lives- 3/5 Eureka seasons series Lethal weapons- 5/5 The kiss seen 'round the world- 2/5 Mr. Saturday knight- 3/5 Fish out of the water- 3/5 Emission impossible- 5/5 To live and die in a dixie- 4/5 How I Met Your Mother collection 1-5 seasons Peter Griffin... father, husband, brother?-3/5 Screwed the pooch- 5/5 Ready, willing, and disabled- 4/5 A very special Family Guy frealin' Christmas- 4/5 How I Met Your Mother dvd box set 1-5 Brian wallows and Peter swallows- 4/5 From method to madness- 3/5 Stuck together, torn apart- 5/5 Road to Europe- 3/5 Family Guy viewer mail #1- 4/5 When you wish upon a Weinstein- 5/5 Lie to Me complete 1-2 box set
The series was just hitting its stride with the third Charmed tv series dvd season. All the episodes in this set are wonderful pieces of television. The writing CSI:NY complete series was smarter yet they still had plenty of slapstick thrown in. FOX was stupid to cancel Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1-7 set collection this show, and thankfully they learned from it. That's all I can say; you have to see this set, and you will be converted.
If you liked the simpsons then you need this.If you never even heard of this show but you like stupid laugh out loud Fringe 1-2 series dvd comedy you need this.
I love the Family Guy. Peter may be the dumbest person on earth but he is so funny. This season wasn't as good as the 2nd one but it made me crack up everytime I watched an episode. My three favorite's are One If by buy Two and a Half Men season 1-7 Clam Two if by Sea, Peter Husband Father Brother and Ready Willing and disabled. This is a must have considering the only other ways to watch it is by watching Adult Swim at 11:00 or by Tivoing it. The episodes get a little bit dirter but the humor is still great. I really want it Charmed box set seasons 1-8 to come back and I hear it actually is. That's a rumor but there's still hope.

tinalovedvd

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum